Congratulations to the surgeons and staff at CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial in Lufkin, TX, on their Center of Excellence accreditations in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), Hernia Surgery (COEHS), Robotic Surgery (COERS) and Minimally Invasive Surgery (COEMIS).
– Dr. Alan Bassin (COEHS, COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Kaywin Carter (COEMIG, COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Darry Meyer (COEHS, COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. David Price (COERS, COEMIS)
– Dr. Rachael Sullivan (COEMIG, COEMIS)
Site inspector, Teresa Leath, awards COEMIG, COERS, COEHS & COEMIS to the surgeons and staff.
Each year in the US, around 5.4 million cases of skin cancer are diagnosed, impacting individuals from all races and backgrounds. With many treatment options